GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all and happy new year to everyone...let's have a good one.

Ok, I'm all ears if somebody is thinking of selling their bike...finally got my poop together and I'm ready to buy. I'm a private buyer :)

Blue or black/red naked version only please ;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Forget it, you will only find demo bikes , noone of us is interested in selling !!!

;-)

·
Registered
724 Posts

Ok, I'm all ears if somebody is thinking of selling their bike...finally got my poop together and I'm ready to buy. I'm a private buyer :)

Check out ebay theres a few on there mainly demo's but saw a private one a few weeks ago, I think it scared the fella..lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check out ebay theres a few on there mainly demo's but saw a private one a few weeks ago, I think it scared the fella..lol
Lol yep that happens...got my eye one oop north but it's a dealer...I prefer private sales as I get to meet the owner...that said, i need one ASAP so I'll cave in soon though :laugh:

·
Registered
22 Posts
8400 you can have mine 350 miles only . Ive got a mv dragster 800rr 2015 I'm selling on eBay at the min , but if you buy my gsxs 1000 , I can trade mv dragster in for a new one as I love the gsxs 1000 best bike I've ever had and rode , the dragster is very good thow and gets looks every were I go , but like the gsxs better all rounder

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got my blue naked for £8.4k new everything included from a dealers in East Sussex...:D
Nice work bud:)....I've seen them at East Midlands Superbike for 8.5k new too and it's tempting to just buy new but I'm a keen recycler as well lol...decisions ;)

·
Registered
515 Posts
I don't need to thankfully...there being advertised for 7.5k, used, from dealers right now...8.5k new...
The disconnect here is you must mean 7K in Euros or Pounds. Maybe you can get that. You sure as heck are not going to get 7K US!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Deal done, bought new and pick up on 23 Jan...pray for sunshine and dry roads everyone :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts