1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
think , he is based in US

·
Registered
724 Posts
Tony how much are you selling your pcv for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Micheal... The PCv was £280 and the Map was £320 So open to offers..... The PCv is brand newish and the map was done by BSB mechanic Tony at HM Racing certainly knows his stuff...:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ooh very tempting! Just literally plug it in and away I go then! Was that done on a stock bike or a bike with a full exhaust system?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Ooh very tempting! Just literally plug it in and away I go then! Was that done on a stock bike or a bike with a full exhaust system?

Yep plug and play... Bike absolutely stock..... I've got the Dyno result sheets I could attempt to send over if your interested.. you could also look up HM Racing Edenbridge who dyno'd it really do know there stuff..:D

·
Registered
334 Posts
It didn't cure the really bad throttle cut off on my bike so I'm now going to get the ECU re flashed and hope that cures it...:(
Did you specifically ask your tuner to sort this problem? If he's dyno-tuned it for maximum power, then you're probably still running lean in some areas you shouldn't be. Having played with my PCV map (and more specifically autotune AFR tables) for the past few days, I've been able to get rid of almost all throttle snatch at low revs. It'll be a couple of weeks before I'm totally happy (as I want a balance of power, smoothness and fuel economy - so I've got a lot of riding and tweaking to perform), but I honestly believe you're premature in getting rid of your PCV given what you've already invested.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi rob, it's arrived but I've not had chance to plug it in yet and play, hoping that will sort the snatch to a point

·
Registered
724 Posts
Did you specifically ask your tuner to sort this problem? If he's dyno-tuned it for maximum power, then you're probably still running lean in some areas you shouldn't be. Having played with my PCV map (and more specifically autotune AFR tables) for the past few days, I've been able to get rid of almost all throttle snatch at low revs. It'll be a couple of weeks before I'm totally happy (as I want a balance of power, smoothness and fuel economy - so I've got a lot of riding and tweaking to perform), but I honestly believe you're premature in getting rid of your PCV given what you've already invested.
Hey Rod... The tuner said it's no good increasing fuel to the closed injectors ie the dreaded fuel cut that the ecu does ..... If the PCv doesn't sell I'll put it back on and see what it's like with the Boosterplug... Thing is the Woolich re flash can turn off the fuel cut !!...:confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts