GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB - Black OEM brake and clutch levers that are on the newer bikes. Lots of us go to aftermarket levers. If you do and want to sell the OEM black levers ( not shiny chrome style) and want to sell please contact me?
Thanks
Jeffro

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never thought about it to be honest. Good thinking. I am guessing it will be more cost effective going this way. I will wait to hear from someone here that wants to update to after market levers.

In fact I have aftermarket black shorties in good condition with Gold adjusters if anyone wants to swap? I can send pictures of them if someone is interested. I used them for a short time but prefer the feel of the OEM levers.
Jeffro

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I don't think you'll be sorry if you go with Pazzo's long instead of OEM. The black anodized ebay offerings will sometimes (and I have experienced this) turn to sh1t brown in less than a season. Pazzo's are good. The powder coating route seems great if you really like the OEM feel.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. I have had Pazzos before on my Hayabusa some time ago. Yes high quality but not what I am looking for. I just love the feel of the OEM levers on this bike - simple and effective. The only thing is the silver/chrome look crap, the black however look ok. I am sure because everyone generally change them it's only matter of time I find someone willing to part with them, or swap with the levers I have...
Jeffro

·
Registered
556 Posts
2015 GSX-R600 levers are a direct fit and come black. 750 is the same as well. I put the 600 levers on my bike.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies, yes I will look out for them. I didn't realise they were on other bikes too with same part number.
Cheers
Jeffro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts