GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate its easy fit, very good value if you google gsxs1000 IXIL you can see a video on how to install it very easy.
i have also gone for a booster plug instead of a power commander very cheap and I have absolutely no throttle snatch, the gears seem to snick in better its a pleasure to ride apart from that I have gold shorty levers, bar end mirrors, tail tidy and blacked out the exhaust chamber to match the IXIL heat shield. Just a few pieces to make it look different from other ones on the road.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Booster Plug is quite good on this bike in my opinion, I had one then went down the Power Commander route. The improvement, if any, was minimal.
I vowed I'd never get a can for this bike but now seeing yours I'm mmmmmm ?

Drat it, just gone and ordered one - £219.95 delivered.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Booster Plug is quite good on this bike in my opinion, I had one then went down the Power Commander route. The improvement, if any, was minimal.
I vowed I'd never get a can for this bike but now seeing yours I'm mmmmmm ?

Drat it, just gone and ordered one - £219.95 delivered.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Where did you order your ixil from dekker ?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
should post a sound snippet of bike idling/rev. I think thats a sharp looking exhaust. I like it a lot actually, hows it sound compared to stock? how much did it run you.

·
Registered
244 Posts
if you only change the "muffler", i.e the one on the side of the bike, no ecu changes nessesary, i removed my yoshi muffler and it didnt sound any louder, as the main muffler is the big box like cannister under the mtr, plus the sound absorbing quality of the catylic converter in front of that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts