GSXS 1000 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I made a new post today BUT I could not see any way available to me to delete my own post. We could do that in the old Forum.
Is this the way it works here now -we can't delete a new post that has been saved immediately or perhaps later even ?

Rob.

·
Administrator
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I made a new post today BUT I could not see any way available to me to delete my own post. We could do that in the old Forum.
Is this the way it works here now -we can't delete a new post that has been saved immediately or perhaps later even ?

Rob.
Only moderators and admins are able to delete a post, as needed, for situations such as duplicate posts. Simply report the post for staff assistance.

Click on the 3 vertical dots to the far right of the time stamp. Select Report from the drop-down.

Add your reason for the report to the popup and click Report when you are done.

Special Note: If a thread is deleted, it then deletes all the responses and thus other people’s posts too. Or, when deleting a post, people may respond. Then, if you delete one post, the following posts will not make sense - because one is missing it, it destroys the understanding and flow.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
How To Switch Between Dark Mode & Light Mode

From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click the 3 vertical dots to open the drop-down menu and then click on “dark mode” or “light mode”.

- Cricket

·
Registered
305 Posts
There is a big semi-transparent panel across the top of the screen that blocks me from being able to click the link on the top left, eg to go to the index of the board. Seems like a bug?

(it looks fine in Chrome and Falkon, it's just Firefox that has the problem)

Attachments

·
Administrator
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
There is a big semi-transparent panel across the top of the screen that blocks me from being able to click the link on the top left, eg to go to the index of the board. Seems like a bug?

(it looks fine in Chrome and Falkon, it's just Firefox that has the problem)
Is your Firefox fully updated? Are you blocking any cookies/scripts?

Have you already tried clearing your cache?

- Cricket

·
Registered
383 Posts
I normally use tapatalk mobile app to post picture attachments. I've noticed that my posts that have multiple pictures attached now show only the first photo.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Is your Firefox fully updated? Are you blocking any cookies/scripts?

Have you already tried clearing your cache?

- Cricket
Yup, cleared cache, tried private mode, running FF version 75.

Not a big deal, I'll just use Chromium instead of FF which doesn't have the problem. Since nobody else complained about it, it's probably something unique to my system. Although I've never seen such a problem on any other forum.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I am using Firefox on Win10 on computer and also on Android phone. Just tried the phone for first time on this site and all is well

Reactions: gsxs1000admin

·
Administrator
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Make sure to check out our FAQs for answers to common questions on how to use the site. :)

- Cricket

21 - 29 of 29 Posts