GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a few weeks of waiting i finally got her home, first impressions goes like a rocket and handles like a 600 compared to my zzr i sold 2 years ago , and i haven't pushed her that hard cos off the running in,was a bit worried about lack of power compared to my old zzr but nothing to worry about,cant wait to run it in so i can realy try her out>:D well pleased :D

·
Registered
378 Posts
Happy days dude, get that first service out the way and i would think a bit of A483 - A44 ( Newtown- Rhayader- Aberystwyth ) is in order once the weather warms a bit. >:D>:D>:D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Enjoy....I hope to get up to the first service in the next week or two, depending upon the weather. Cannot wait to unleash her a bit further as well.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Congrats and enjoy the new ride ,

Reactions: lumberjack

·
Registered
299 Posts
Wait until you hit about 4,000 KM, she will really come alive! Enjoy!

Reactions: lumberjack

·
Registered
305 Posts
"Her"?
"Open her up"?

Oh well, we all have our prefereces.. >:D

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Happy days dude, get that first service out the way and i would think a bit of A483 - A44 ( Newtown- Rhayader- Aberystwyth ) is in order once the weather warms a bit. >:D>:D>:D
Add Abergavenny in to that list and we could all meet up and swap notes. I love riding in Wales and come over quite a bit.:laugh:

"Her"?
"Open her up"?

Oh well, we all have our prefereces.. >:D
If I'm going to rag the a$$ off of anything I'd much rather it be female:D but like you said, it's all down to personal preference. And who am I to judge;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
after a few weeks of waiting i finally got her home, first impressions goes like a rocket and handles like a 600 compared to my zzr i sold 2 years ago , and i haven't pushed her that hard cos off the running in,was a bit worried about lack of power compared to my old zzr but nothing to worry about,cant wait to run it in so i can realy try her out>:D well pleased :D

Congrats and enjoy. :) Which one did you get?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts