GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sounds great might even be worth the risk on the road
No it isnt. Belive me. In Slovenia, Austria, Germany,.. that means immediately stop of motorcycle. You get a fee arround 0- cca. 400€ and u can only tow ur bike home, no more driving:eek:
I hear that in 2016 Europe will also forbide valve exhaust on cars (porsche,mercedes,....)
CRAZY they want to make zombies out of us. no fun anymore. :(:(

·
Registered
593 Posts
That's the dyno my bike went on :) I've run loud 'for race only' exhausts before... never really had any problems although I did get an 'exhaust very loud' comment during a routine service..... I was quite proud of that :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Its had its headers, downpipes replaced and cat removed to get that sound. An end can wont create that. Not on these new bikes!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
We will become the 'Riding Dead ', not if you have that fitted though : - ).

Czech police are more interested in speeding than noise thankfully, I had a 'not for road use' Yoshimura on my GSXR and it sailed through the biannual technician check ( MOT ) no problems.

This one is overly noisy though, great for track days but would be annoying on a reasonably long journey or ride out.

I will go for looks over volume when it's time to fit an end can but for now I enjoy the roar of the stock exhaust and it's not the ugliest out there by a long shot either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts