GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1301 - 1315 of 1315 Posts

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,830 Posts
Spent the afternoon stripping stuff off the bike ready for trade in. PCV, Usb power supply, TomTom power feed, rad guard, bar risers. Just the Nitron shock to do tomorrow, it will be interesting to see how it feels now.

Reactions: Beaker

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Nitron shock to do tomorrow, it will be interesting to see how it feels now.
Well Done!
I was wondering if you were going to swap the shock over as well. I heard the new GSX has an updated revalved shock. It might be interesting to leave the shock swap off for a while and see how it behaves as standard. I know I'd be interested in a comparison. And, of course, we'll all be expecting a full review of the new bike when you're ready:giggle::geek:
How long until you'll get it?

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,830 Posts
Well Done!
I was wondering if you were going to swap the shock over as well. I heard the new GSX has an updated revalved shock. It might be interesting to leave the shock swap off for a while and see how it behaves as standard. I know I'd be interested in a comparison. And, of course, we'll all be expecting a full review of the new bike when you're ready:giggle::geek:
How long until you'll get it?
Shock won't go on straight away, hey I might not need it. :unsure:
Will sort deal next week, I think deliveries are around sometime in June.

Reactions: Beaker

·
Registered
33 Posts
Had a k tech razor r fitted today, bike feels so much more planted. It’s not a Magic carpet ride, but it’s enough to stop me thinking about changing my 1000f, so result!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Today my paint guy dropped off my helmet...love it! And I added decals to my new Givi bags. :)
My painter is Japanese and I had him add his signature
I love the helmet! I was lucky enough to find a Suzuki factory Shoei GTX-Air that matched my bike, but It's not one of a kind like yours. (y)

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Not GSX-S related, but today I signed up for a 2021 Suzuki 650 V Strom.
Delivery is a bit vague, perhaps 2 weeks to 2 months, but 2 weeks looks better as they had 4 White full power ones in stock at the Suzuki HQ Warehouse in Cherry Lane, Melbourne.

Stock must be in single figures as before they will ship out the bike, they demand a email from the Dealer with a signed Customer Contract and a copy of the Customer deposit.
Good for me as then a hungry Dealer can't buy up all the remaining stock and fill their empty shop. Is this happening elsewhere overseas ?

The 21 Ninja SX SE 1K has just gone to a new Owner, and the wee Strom will be a bigger brother to my new SV650 I got 2 months back.
I love the little SV; it taps away like a good V Twin, growls like a GSX-S and my legs are less cramped up. Sit 'in' the bike, rather than 'on' it, also like the GSX-S, just another big plus in a list of many.

Suzuki wasn't able to say when the 21 GSX-S1K is to turn up, only late 21.
EDIT, Now expected in the first quarter 2022.

Rob.

1301 - 1315 of 1315 Posts