GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what frame protection is everyone using.
Im still waiting for suzuki to release accessories here in australia and was wondering other companys are making kits for the gsx-s1000

Thanks
Mat

·
Registered
211 Posts
They also pay nothing if you are on a track day or at superbike school etc. I don't know how much difference the 2 point mount (like the suzuki one) makes compared to the single point mount like R&G or evotech. That said I like the look of the mushroom shaped evotech's. At the end of the day though its crash protection so I'd go with what ever work best, what ever that is.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'm waiting for a double point that looks minimal.
Would be helpful if there was a crash test or drop test for the different types of bungs.
I can testify that R&G are good at sliding but it's the impact that worries me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im looking for these ones here but cant find where they sell from

looks like a genuine suzuki part but have not been released here

can anyone help me find where these are sold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chmBfsmw9Dw

1:28 ish for the frame sliders

thanks
mat

·
Registered
437 Posts
I got a set of frame and axle sliders from power bronze. They are red and black so they match the bike ;-)

·
Registered
211 Posts
I was interested in those sliders but the mount worries me a little. I couldn't quite see in your pictures (which are much better than other pics I've seen) how strong do you think they would be? Do they look like they would hold the weight of the bike?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thinking about taking the plunge with some crash protection now the weather is turning and nearly just ordered the r and g ones but I have to say the suzuki ones on the video look far better. Anyone found where to get them from?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I was interested in those sliders but the mount worries me a little. I couldn't quite see in your pictures (which are much better than other pics I've seen) how strong do you think they would be? Do they look like they would hold the weight of the bike?
I don't want to test it :) But I know that GSG Mototechnik tests his products before production. If you take a look at the official site GSG Mototechnik you can see the technical specification

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still no info yet wish i could find them they look so much better then any out there next best for me is the metisse x-pad ones but they are very expensive

wish i could find some info on the ones in the video

·
Registered
53 Posts
im looking for these ones here but cant find where they sell from

looks like a genuine suzuki part but have not been released here

can anyone help me find where these are sold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chmBfsmw9Dw

1:28 ish for the frame sliders

thanks
mat

I couldnt understand what he was saying but his bike is sick,i want all the stuff..lol..

1 - 20 of 75 Posts