GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am looking for the bar risers for my GSX S1000.

I found Rox Speed FX Pivot bar risers from an eBay seller but he don't know the version will fit my bike, for 7/8” or 1 1/8” handle bar.

Please help me choose.

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yes he is correct the ebay rubbish that lists every bike ever made as model fitments are to be avoided, our bikes have a tapered forward handlebar clamp and are not "universal". Was caught out myself on this matter.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have just fitted the Motech risers and will report about comfort/suitability next week.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've been using the Motech risers for about 2 years. I'm 5'9" with a 30" inseam and 34' sleeve... they bring me up just enough to take the weight off my wrists with my legs properly gripping the tank. A must-have purchase for anyone feeling like they're reaching too much.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've been using the Motech risers for about 2 years. I'm 5'9" with a 30" inseam and 34' sleeve... they bring me up just enough to take the weight off my wrists with my legs properly gripping the tank. A must-have purchase for anyone feeling like they're reaching too much.
Good to hear, I have a set ordered and should be here in a few days.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you need longer cables ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts