GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of me buying a 2016 Suzuki GSX-S1000F ABS blue 2105 miles @ $6990? Dealership in Arkansas

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the help guys. I had a 2007 Honda Shadow Spirit, bought new, sold it a few years back. Ready to ride again. Do you lean forward alot or are you more in an upright position?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Welcome Jim, I have a 2016 Blue F and that seems like a reasonable deal. The seating is fairly upright. Kind of a cross between race bike lean, and adventure bike upright. Coming from a Spirit, I think you will love it. Much more engaged rider position than a cruiser IMHO.

·
Registered
871 Posts
That's a good deal. They knock a bunch off the price because it's the ugly F model. :D

Oh wait, am I supposed to make fun after they buy the bike? Oops. :D

Seriously, buy it, these bikes are amazing and you won't notice how ugly it is when you are riding it. Ok, so only partially serious. :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Buy it Jim, you won't be sorry, unless it has been previously wrecked or something like that. I love mine. (2016 F -Red and black).

She is not ugly if you really love her!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Buy it Jim, you won't be sorry, unless it has been previously wrecked or something like that. I love mine. (2016 F -Red and black).
This brings up a good question. Is it new or used? There have been some good deals on leftover 2016's this year, not sure if they've all been scooped up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts