GSXS 1000 Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
You're an idiot......look up Chris Moore. He is for real and doesn't live anywhere near me. So far, this forum is bunch of wannabe's......good grief.
You are coming in with one post, posting someone who none of us are familiar with, even if I was I would use someone I’ve used for the last 10 years. Danos performance.

just like schnitz racing, he’s well known. But he’s a douche, I won’tuse Him even though he’s nearby.

idk.Skeptical about your recommendation out of nowhere. People can try wherever they want, but there’s already a pretty good fan base here for the few tuners we’ve been using here, instead your comment “don’t even waste your time” and tossing a name out after the guy is already flashed, seems sketchy.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
You're an idiot......look up Chris Moore. He is for real and doesn't live anywhere near me. So far, this forum is bunch of wannabe's......good grief.
Danos has treated me well. Great customer service and my bikes always ran great! I’m always up for seeing new tuner results, but no reason to be rude and call us wannabes.

Edit. Mod already addressed the post. No need for me to comment again. Just seems out of place and came out of nowhere quickly

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Whatever I guess.......if this bunch wants nothing to do with a Suzuki guru, then that's up to you......whatever.
:sick:

His website leaves a lot to be desired, and he describes his tuning in his info pages as drag racing etc… I wouldn’t want drag racing oriented tune on my bikes. That’s a problem with some tuners, all power and crappy rideability.

I don’t know his tunes so I cannot comment.- but this is how his website I found presents himself as. - I’d rather have a slower bike that’s smooth, than an abrupt drag on and off power all day.

but you also do not know our tuners so don’t go saying his tune is superior / Suzuki guru when you don’t know the tried and vetted competition for our bike.

I’m all ears on info on him, and I would love to hear peoples experiences with his tunes just like I like to hear about current peoples tuners, also some people here do tuning themselves.

So… don’t crap on everyone. That’s not nice.

hello my name is freedompenguin.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Hey ray, saw you have a mafia ecu for sale, was it the same as the Danos tune? (im assuming you are keeping the Danos tuned ecu) as you are selling the mafia Moore. I was just curious as the other thread we had some people saying mafia>all and such. Was curious about your decision to do whichever you did.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I got the Mafia ECU before the Danos. I added a G2 throttle tamer and checked out the bike. When the Danos came in the bike seemed to run about the same, so I kept the Danos because, I didn't want to take everything apart again and it was also the ECU that came with the bike.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I got the Mafia ECU before the Danos. I added a G2 throttle tamer and checked out the bike. When the Danos came in the bike seemed to run about the same, so I kept the Danos because, I didn't want to take everything apart again and it was also the ECU that came with the bike.
good deal. glad you like Danos.

I was only curious because I saw post saying mafia>>>>all other tuners so you was a good read.

·
Registered
120 Posts
good deal. glad you like Danos.

I was only curious because I saw post saying mafia>>>>all other tuners so you was a good read.
I am glad you asked that question. I was torn between danos amd mafia, went with danos based off of the success on this form. But was always curious to hear from someone that has tried both.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

21 - 34 of 34 Posts