GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Honda CB1000R with a full Akropovic system. I think our stock exhaust is actually quite similar but just dialed back a bit compared to this. So which system sounds the most like this?

·
Registered
502 Posts
New Honda CB1000R with a full Akropovic system. I think our stock exhaust is actually quite similar but just dialed back a bit compared to this. So which system sounds the most like this?

It says the video is unavailable...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
It's working for me right now. (Firefox)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could be an iPhone thing - try on your computer instead.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Its not an iPhone, YouTube works fine on all other links I've been on of this forum

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just search on youtube for it then. "englishbikerdan cb1000r"

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Its not an iPhone, YouTube works fine on all other links I've been on of this forum

Hi Doddy,
Didn't you have a similar issue a few years back ?
The Author of the video can select or non select a 'permission tick' that stops replaying through a third source.
I think that pertains to Youtube missing out on Ad revenue sort of thing and down rates his or her video offered to the masses to see.
IF you have an App Store non genuine 'Youtube' app installed (some other person/Company app) on the IPhone, this is most likely the cause.

Rob.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hi Doddy,
Didn't you have a similar issue a few years back ?
The Author of the video can select or non select a 'permission tick' that stops replaying through a third source.
I think that pertains to Youtube missing out on Ad revenue sort of thing and down rates his or her video offered to the masses to see.
IF you have an App Store non genuine 'Youtube' app installed (some other person/Company app) on the IPhone, this is most likely the cause.

Rob.
Can't remember that far back, different phone though, only had this one 9 months. Just tried it on my work phone and does the same, weird.
Nevermind, I'll search for it on the app.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts