Votes: 23 12.2%
  • Grey Fairing

Votes: 9 4.8%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Which GSXS1000 do you own, just curious how many of each are out there.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's been a few new members lately, let's see if the blue can catch the red and black

·
Registered
299 Posts
I don't care what color they are, as long as they are both female and naked. My Johnson is not a prejudice man, no sir!

Reactions: black_sheep_biker

·
Registered
333 Posts
grey ....

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Been a lot of purchases lately I see, enjoy the ride, it's an awesome bike and don't forget the blue is the faster one :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
i think you're looking for GHEY.

I wanted red but they apparently they don't offer that non abs so blue it is.
Poll results are interesting but what they don't tell is preference of colour where all 3 colours are not available. In NZ all colours are available making colour a real choice but I don't think there is the option of non abs.

Reactions: Ripemup

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very true as the red and black fairing is not available in Australia for some reason or is it not available with ABS.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Very true as the red and black fairing is not available in Australia for some reason or is it not available with ABS.
I wish I knew how they come about these decisions. Here in the US, gray is only available in naked non-abs. Blue naked is available in ABS or no ABS. Blue F ABS only, Red naked and F ABS only. Who knows?

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
1,884 Posts
All F versions only ever available with ABS.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I wish I knew how they come about these decisions. Here in the US, gray is only available in naked non-abs. Blue naked is available in ABS or no ABS. Blue F ABS only, Red naked and F ABS only. Who knows?
In Canada it's ABS or nothing...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts