GSXS 1000 Forum banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Currently own a Scorpion R2000 and an HJC CL17. HJC padding material quality is poor and the fogging on the pinlock lens was worse than the Scorpion without a pinlock. Scorpion material is nice and there's no fogging but the visor seal with the separately purchased pinlock visor isn't great.

Would like to step up to a Shoei or Arai to see what the fuss is about and if they are any quieter but they kind of suck when it comes to round oval head shape options, and the ones I've tried don't fit as well as the HJC.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Have a few:

HJC i70. Great, comfortable road helmet except I should have got a size smaller. Replaced cheek pads and now fits snugger. HJC chin curtain kind of sucks compared to Bell but rest of helmet is great.

Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS Rally. Great as well, transition shield is awesom. Quite a bit louder than my HJC but moves more air when it’s hot.

Have a Bell Star MIPS arriving tomorrow so we’ll see about that one soon. This is the regular Star, not the Race Star which is for more serious tucked riding. Currently on sale at Revzilla for $249, regular $529.
Bell star came in today. Haven’t rode in it yet but the quality of the fit and finish is better than I expected. Also got the size right this time, very snug but should break in just right. Got this mostly for track as my other one is on the large side.
Limited color selection on sale but since I have blue bike it will be ok.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've got the Schuberth C3 Pro an it's absolutely amazing helmet. Looks good, really quiet, cutouts for music/comms system, integrated sun visor, summer and winter mode for vents and pinlock.

Looks like this:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Got a Shoei Neotec 2. Needed a modular for the ton of errands I usually have to run around town. It's winter here so no riding yet, but I'm thoroughly impress by the build quality. We'll post feedback once I get a few kilometers under my belt in it.

·
Registered
316 Posts
AGV corsa R ! Best helmet I’ve had, very expensive but lightest helmet, dosent want to move when I’m nearing 160+ and the aero dynamics on the helmet help you so much it’s unbelievable , almost like there’s no drag on the helmet

Also got a K5 (amazing helmets just loud with wind... all of AGV is loud)

New ruroc atlas! ( less wind noise, if you have a big noise like me you gotta modify it just a bit with a dermal)

Shoei GT air (heavy helmet very very hot, it’s not ideal but for the price is a great helmet, it will want to rip your head off your shoulders if you turn your head)

Icon alliance (cheap but surprisingly good, it’s heavier than others cuts through wind great, wind noise is very very low and the visor locking mech works amazing)

No pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Should do for you Captain, you will look like you're going fast when you're going slow.>:D

121 - 130 of 130 Posts