GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious to see if anybody else has been waiting as long as me. I ordered my bike last December and it's now August and they haven't delivered it, and I don't know when I'm gonna get it. Has anybody else ordered around the same time (or maybe even earlier) and still doesn't have his bike?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm curious to see if anybody else has been waiting as long as me. I ordered my bike last December and it's now August and they haven't delivered it, and I don't know when I'm gonna get it. Has anybody else ordered around the same time (or maybe even earlier) and still doesn't have his bike?
The one I order last fall arrived at the dealer late last week. Dealer didn't know it was coming until they unloaded the truck. It has a May build date, vin in the 700 range, the bags and extra windshield came with the bike...only God knows how Suzuki decides to prioritise there delivery .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had a deposit on mt10 since April.
4, I repeat four, GT+ popped up last week within 50 miles of where I live. Couldnt resist and cancelled the MT10 and now have a 2022 black GT+.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doesn't do me any good as I've already put down a deposit at my local dealer. But it's ridiculous that suzuki is sending bikes to dealers that don't even have buyers for them while buyers who already ordered are still waiting.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Doesn't do me any good as I've already put down a deposit at my local dealer. But it's ridiculous that suzuki is sending bikes to dealers that don't even have buyers for them while buyers who already ordered are still waiting.
Yep I was waiting on my pre and dealer down road got one :/ before me just sitting unclaimed

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Yep I was waiting on my pre and dealer down road got one :/ before me just sitting unclaimed
When to the Suzuki/Kawasaki Dealer for a test ride on a Z400, and they have one GT as sold, and two still in the crate for anyone to buy.
All Triton Blue/blue wheels/clear brake light/LED blinkers. There are no boxes in Australia, no Mt Panarama GT's without boxes either, and the next Naked GSXS delivery is due in November.
Brisbane Motorcycles Caboolture Qld, Australia if someone wants a GT and thinks there is no stock available near the Brisbane area.

Rob.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts