GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems I won't be able to get the Gixxus after all, so I decided to go with a used 2011 or newer GSX-R750 instead. I will be putting some Helibars on it and lowering the rearsets down to their lowest setting and a gel seat as well to make the cockpit less cramped, basically trying to make it a little more comfy

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mainly the cost i.e. monthly payments, I really like the Gixxus but I wouls be fine with the Gixxer too, I know if I wait I probably be able to put a larger down payment. I don't know if I can wait that long lol, I need my bike back, haven't had wheels since earlier this year and i'm fiending to get back on two wheels.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mainly the cost i.e. monthly payments, I really like the Gixxus but I wouls be fine with the Gixxer too, I know if I wait I probably be able to put a larger down payment. I don't know if I can wait that long lol, I need my bike back, haven't had wheels since earlier this year and i'm fiending to get back on two wheels.
Bugger man that you cant get the gsxs, but understand your plight. Being without a ride would be a bitch!
Good luck with the gsxr though, thats nothing shabby!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now since I won't be buying a bike until Spring of 2016, maybe just maybe there might be a used GSX-S1000 that I could get a good deal on, if not then I'll get the gixxer 750.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts