GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard any info about Suzuki releasing a hard saddlebag set for our bike? Like Kawasaki offers for the Ninja 1000.

·
Registered
164 Posts
As much as I would like to see it, I'd think it unlikely as the lack of luggage was promoted in the original press info on the bike.

·
Registered
974 Posts
The ninja 1000 is classed as a sports tourer and using the grab rails as a selling point to clip the panniers too which I do really like about it as they look good, the GSXS is advertised as a street sport so don't hold your breath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
Can ANYBODY make one? SW-MOTECH?? WHERE ARE YOU??

I just want to lock some **** luggage to the bike!!
I put a post up as givi rack if you look at it I have put some pictures on of my bike with a swmotec rack with a givi attachment to the pillion seat that just clips on when you want it . I took it over to Austria in august and it never moved over the trip...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dang, got my hopes up. I really don't have tools and patience to make my own rack. Also I don't want to lose the passenger seat to a metal plate.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Go The Ventura Rack route then.
Have the best of both worlds, quick and easy to remove or get a king size bag and carry a shed load of stuff.
Hard luggage is okay but not always the best way to go:)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Looks like the hepco c bow set up.

Your right Mr Boost, just googling and they are Hepco & Becker Royster bags, also i thought they were hard bags by the look of them but they are soft.

My mistake, carry on ;)

·
Registered
974 Posts
You could even see him struggling to hold it steady as he takes off

·
Registered
70 Posts
I ordered a C-Bow rack and Royster bags. I wasn't too confident in the sturdiness of my home-made rack. Should be here Monday. Neat thing is you can buy extra 'C'-channels to go on the bag side, that way you can attach any type of bag you want to the C-Bow rack. If I don't like the Royster bags I might order some and see if I can put them on those hard Givi cases.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Would you mind posting the photos. Thanks.
I ordered a C-Bow rack and Royster bags. I wasn't too confident in the sturdiness of my home-made rack. Should be here Monday. Neat thing is you can buy extra 'C'-channels to go on the bag side, that way you can attach any type of bag you want to the C-Bow rack. If I don't like the Royster bags I might order some and see if I can put them on those hard Givi cases.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think I like them. The outside is supposedly water 'resistant', but they also have a waterproof inner liner. Guess I'll find out next weekend. Have a long trip and I'm sure I'll get rained on at some point. The rack doesn't look that horrible when there's no bags on there, but to be honest I'll probably leave them on all the time so I don't know why I worry about the looks. I think the bags look much better than standard throw-over soft saddlebags.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts