1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I have ordered the Suzuki original but was told it will have to come from Japan!!!!!
Will report on it when it arrives.
The Puig version for the B-King is one to consider, I found it very effective on mine, although some people said it looked like a Barn Door.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have ordered the Suzuki original but was told it will have to come from Japan!!!!!
Will report on it when it arrives.
The Puig version for the B-King is one to consider, I found it very effective on mine, although some people said it looked like a Barn Door.

From Japan woooww!! The puig looks a bit strange thats thrue. hahaha. But if the original would be a little longer it would be a nobrainer. i would immediately order it bcs its nice design.
i hope u get it soon and report the change with and without.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Power bronze have got them up. 3 different sizes too

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi, I like the motorad one better, seems to fit with the overall lines of the front. The other looks a bit like it should be on the Z1000 :DI will put it on my shopping list I think :cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi, I like the motorad one better, seems to fit with the overall lines of the front. The other looks a bit like it should be on the Z1000 :DI will put it on my shopping list I think :cool:
That's the OEM Suzuki windshield. i have chosen that one. Goes best with the Soes I think

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi tsmetjen,

I see you changed the mirrors as well, I want to get the Barracuda ones. Do you need to buy the adaptors or do they fit straight on?
Yow Chezmate, the Rizoma mirrors went straight from the box on the bike. No adaptors needed

Mine are the Rizoma race 951

Reactions: john1000k7

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thanks, appreciated. I will take it that Suzuki were sensible enough to use standard sizes. Like your Rizoma ones so might look and compare them with the barracuda ones. Got the Mettise crash protectors fitted with red bolts, R&G tail tidy, Pezzo shorty black levers with red clicker so just the mirrors and maybe the screen we spoke about earlier. Got to love the GSXS : - ))

·
Registered
282 Posts
This screen is very nice too, not too big and in line with the rest of the design

Reactions: tonyt
1 - 13 of 13 Posts