GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's,
I you have had the original W 10 edition, you will remember the upgrade to Version 1511 last year. Well the Anniversary Edition comes down the pipe on August 2 or soon after to Millions of PC and Laptops like it or not.
So it is best to back up all your documents onto a different drive before this date as this is a full on rebuild, but you won't know about it till it decides for you and I prefer that back up to hoping that all goes to plan by Microsoft.
Copy & paste from a web site where I stumbled on this new feature upgrades:
"On August 2, Microsoft's update servers will begin delivering the Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607) to current installations of Windows 10 that have been running for at least 30 days.
With hundreds of millions of PCs to update, this rollout could take a while.
And that update is a big one: roughly 3GB in size. Setup should be quick (less than 30 minutes) on reasonably fast hardware.(and internet speed).
It will around the same amount of your hard drive to install the new version 1607 and puts your current version 1511 into Windows.old for a month before another update deletes it.
Rob.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yes for sure.
Your new K31 ECU will then be able to talk by blue tooth and get the necessary over the air update from your PC/Laptop or Tablet.
That's why Suzuki co partnered with M/S & gave you that upgraded ECU.:D

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yes for sure.
Your new K31 ECU will then be able to talk by blue tooth and get the necessary over the air update from your PC/Laptop or Tablet.
That's why Suzuki co partnered with M/S & gave you that upgraded ECU.:D
And you will get your updates whether you want them or not.
And Cortana will spy on you and tell the police when you've been naughty.>:D

·
Registered
249 Posts
I found system restore wasnt even on as default when it first came out which seemed crazy.

Type Recovery in the search bar and turn it on.

Make sure you turn off the send windows updates to other PC's on the internet too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts