1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Beautiful car :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
I’ve had close to 20 of them over the years, actually the last 4 years are the only time I haven’t owned one since I started driving 35 years ago. From 1965 to 2004 model years, nothing newer though. Those eco boost can be really fun with only a few mods.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have to fly to it and drive back 1500 miles, sucks. Flying up to Montana lol. Booked my plane for feb 25. Figure roads should hopefully be safe to drive on being mountains.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Wow, didn't realize that cars had leftovers like bikes do. I know there's 18's available, but a 17 is pretty surprising to have sitting around that long at a car dealer since they like to keep inventory moving. Should be a good ride, and it's definitely your color.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got it for 23,000 otd. Sticker of 33k. Massive discount at 10k, my local dealers told me go get, they can’t touch that ever.

Already maxed my quota, can’t post a sticker tag pic. The car is in a place that sells mostly trucks and rv’s so the mustang has sat.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Which do you guys prefer?
I’m putting the black rims on my car, so Itl look like both of these.

I can either, vinyl wrap roof black and add a black spoiler.

Or leave the roof blue and leave my little baby spoiler blue.

Or leave roof blue and add a black spoiler?

I think both the roof black and black spoiler + blue roof no spoiler or small blue spoiler are drop dead gorgeous. Need help determining. The black spoiler in pics I’m posting is same one I’m considering.

My tail lights are red, posting pic of what my back end looks like and you can kind of see the baby spoiler on the trunk. its nothing big, just a little bump but the black GT350 track pack spoiler fits 100% into the stock holes by my spoiler which is nice but $400 bucks oem. fair though. There are 100 dollar eBay repops but I hear the paint blows or doesn't fit perfect.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Got 4 options. I like all 4. Trying to figure out what direction I take my car. (I couldn't find two of option 3 blue cars, but found a silver one with same idea)

I really want the spoiler to be honest, so I am leaning more towards 2 and 3, if I went to add the black spoiler, would you black the mirrors or leave them blue? (I messed up, the pic of car sideways in the field has a blue roof with black spoiler) thats option 4.

Which looks nicest to you guys?

1. Blue
2. Black roof + black spoiler
3. Black roof + black spoiler + black mirrors
4. Spoiler + blue roof + blue mirrors

Picture labels on the photos are as follows.
1+11 are 1
2+22 are 2
3+33 are 3

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I would go with the black spoiler and the black mirrors just to break up that bright blue. I like that silver one
Heres another pic with blue mirrors black roof black spoiler. Only downfall I might have is, I am getting car clearbra'd, I think they clearbra the mirrors too, im not sure if I can ask them to put black vinyl under it, and then clear over it? may not look right.

and I cant see them putting vinyl over the clearbra. so it may come down too, either black vinyl, or clearbra on the mirrors.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Flying out in 6 hours and a 24 hour drive back. Zzz but Itl be fun. I’ve been pretty bored in my life looking forward to it honestly.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nope, I’m here and evidently had blizard type snow today and now and tomorrow and next day and next day

Pure downpour, can’t cross the mountains. Gonna have to hotel it up. Booo

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Drove through the blizzard, trrrible drive. Snowdrifts so bad that it looks like something out of a horror movie. Complete whiteout -9* 30mph winds.

Was epic and fun but definitely took some caution. Made it to Mount Rushmore, crashed at hotel now time to put another 800 miles of 1200 left.

She’s handled beautifully, I put 200lbs in trunk for weight.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Here she is, I installed a new spoiler (in one photo) installing new grills in next week, cleaned her all up, new black wheels as well. Installing a chrome pony in the black grille removing the old black pony.

Should I remove the chrome trim or not? If I have a black spoiler, black wheels, black grille, but there will be chrome pony on front grille, rear trunk lid, chrome lug nuts chrome center caps on wheels.

Keeping or deleting chrome is a dilemma to me.

Discount tire popped one my wheels removing from old rim, punctured it. so front driver side has a used tire til new one arrives, also they didn't have the right length lug nuts so they have like super long ones on my wheels. Ordered small length/correct luggs, will arrive this week to change them out.

I posted a pic of my clear bra that I had used and it kept my paint perfect all way home. The cold was so cold -10 that the glue from clearer was coming apart as soon as I went outside, so came back in and warmed it up, and gorilla taped the plastic seams together lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts