·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Shame on you, you took the King's robes off.:eek:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't help it I like the slim look. Lol and I'm always in and out of the engine bay just one less thing to have to remove.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Would really love to hear your comments .. How would you guys compare the B King to the GSXS?
B-King more likely to give you a hernia moving it around. Also has creamy smooth power, less frenetic.
GSX-s. plenty power but lithe and light, but you already know that.
Would have kept the King but dropped it one time too many in the garage and only have room for one bike. My wife liked the look of the king and couldn't understand why people took the lovely long exhausts off. Must have reminded her of something she knows.;)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Like Dekker says the king is a bit on the heavy side I too dropped it once moving it around on the carport. Yes the B king has eye flattening acceleration but the GSX s isn't far behind and it has enough power to satisfy my adrenaline glands. And in the corners there's no comparison it's like a full dresser compared to a Grand Prix bike. Also the GSX s is more comfortable in my opinion. I am 6-2 and I've had two back surgeries with arthritis in my mid upper back area. I would last about an hour on the king before I would start cringing in pain so far I've ridden the GSX s for 3 hours and was just a little tense and tight in my back. I did add 1 inch drop pegs and lifted the handlebars 20 mm I highly recommend it if you're over 6 ft. Cheers Gene

1 - 10 of 10 Posts