GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, looking at the Woolich mapshare only one unique mapshare exists for the 2017-2020 GSXS1000. It was posted by [email protected]. Thanks, if you are still on here! He is the only person for this ECU that has posted a mapshare. Is he the ONLY one on here that has done his own work with Woolich for these ECUs? And now I will be the second? Everybody else has had their ECY flashed by someone else? Surprising. To me.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FWIW:
If any of you have the Woolich, it is easy to share. I just created a test file for the 2017-2020 and uploaded.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have it myself, Woolich auto tune included. but it's been a long while since I've been on this site, as my laptop **** the bed, I don't have any ability to upload the map.

But running the airbox mod, BMC filter, and a full header set and yoshi slip on. If memory serves it was a touch rich running off IAP map, but pretty much spot on from the 14.5 at ~30% throttle to 13.2 at 100% throttle on TPS map.

Deleted the EGR, deleted the o2 sensor code, took out the speed limiter, matched the timing of gears 1-3 with 4-6, and for ease of use matched the fuel table with 1-6...

Unfortunately I can't do much to share it with no laptop anymore 😭

1 - 7 of 7 Posts