GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2022 GSXS 1000
102 Posts
That is a 106HP restricted ECU. Just like mine.

For now I just edited gear 1 to 6 at 100.0 from 7600 rpm to redline
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Have you tried a mapshare yet? I would imagine you're going to need fuel and ignition map changes with the extra air from the stp adjustment. Set your exhaust valve to 100% while you're in the map settings.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The STP maps for that bike are the same on every gear. Seems to be very restricted, you can try my STP settings on your bike if you would like. View attachment 45711
Thank you so much for your quick answer dear, I wanted to let the bike full stock but I can see that its very very restricted. Guess I will tune it soon then !

· Registered
25 Posts
I tried the updated (STP) map without changing anything in the fuel maps. And the bike goes to redline much faster but, .. i felt a huge drop in power in 2nd gear at 10k rpm full throttle (felt like a gust of wind slowing me down), i am now comparing a mapshare file that definitely has higher values for fuel.

Since I dont have access to a dyno my butt will have to do for these tests.

Engine temps did not seem to go up at all during the ride. Fans turned on when I stopped at home.

· Registered
2022 GSXS 1000
102 Posts
I tried the updated (STP) map without changing anything in the fuel maps. And the bike goes to redline much faster but, .. i felt a huge drop in power in 2nd gear at 10k rpm full throttle (felt like a gust of wind slowing me down), i am now comparing a mapshare file that definitely has higher values for fuel.

Since I dont have access to a dyno my butt will have to do for these tests.

Engine temps did not seem to go up at all during the ride. Fans turned on when I stopped at home.

Most likely a lack of fuel because of the restricted ecu. I just posted a stock unrestricted mapshare try it out and see how it works for you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.