GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a stock rear fender. My bike came with a fender eliminator, I know they are heinous looking, but I'm getting soaked in the rain.

Will email ups label, and pay with PayPal.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I'm looking to buy a stock rear fender. My bike came with a fender eliminator, I know they are heinous looking, but I'm getting soaked in the rain.

I have one but what part of the world are you in, I assume the US as most people that don't put a location seem to be from the US

·
Registered
719 Posts
I have one but what part of the world are you in, I assume the US as most people that don't put a location seem to be from the US
too much identity theft....I purposefully dont put much identifying information. It sucks when you have to lock your credit and deal with the cops because somebody bought thousands of dollars of stuff under your name.

if your in orlando you can have mine

·
Registered
1,213 Posts

Personally I think you will still get soaked in the rain even if you buy one.
The rain flicks over the back of my std rear fender and starts to run down my neck after a while. Always getting mud splats up my back if you go through go a puddle.
Some one needs to develop a decent hugger for these things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts