·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
2,042 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When are you going to fess up and tell us what happened. :)
Lol yeah she just toppled over on un even ground. Fortunately it was inclined land so no other damage, which im grateful for

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
2,042 Posts
Lol yeah she just toppled over on un even ground. Fortunately it was inclined land so no other damage, which im grateful for
Sorry to hear that but then s**t happens to us all. Like I just found my back tyre was flat due to a thorn.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Don't feel too bad! Mine fell over in the garage while I was putting it up on the rear stand. Didn't have the right side of the stand hooked onto the spool properly and when I pushed down to lift the bike, it started falling over to the right. Luckily, I was able to take most of the weight (and speed) out of the fall by guiding it down with the pillion seat strap, so it was kind of a slow motion event. The bike was only about a week old at this point and I felt like a total idiot! 🤣

The only damage was scrapes on the starter idle gear cover. As luck would have it, a genuine Suzuki replacement cover was only like $40 with the gasket, so I just replaced it. Lesson learned on that one. 😝

1 - 9 of 9 Posts