GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone on the east coast, even Pennsylvania, happen to have a stock end can they would part ways with?

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
How much would you pay if I shipped mine to you? I'd be willing to part with it and pick up a shorty M4 for the right price.

·
Registered
8 Posts
?

I have one I could ship. I'm located in NY, and will be putting the full M4 exhaust on this coming week. My bike is 2 months old, so it's in top shape.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Paul,

Do you still have the stock header pipe? I hit something on the freeway and it smashed my right side header pipe. Please let me know if you have yours, I'm looking to buy one quickly.

Thanks,
Lance

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Paul,

Do you still have the stock header pipe? I hit something on the freeway and it smashed my right side header pipe. Please let me know if you have yours, I'm looking to buy one quickly.

Thanks,
Lance
suggest removing your number so crawlers dont target you... just send a private message instead. Unless its a temp number

·
Registered
84 Posts
Would anyone on the east coast, even Pennsylvania, happen to have a stock end can they would part ways with?
I too have a full stock system I would sell. I have a full M4 exhaust and have the full stock exhaust system for sale.

I am located in GA but would ship to Pa. Let me know if still interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts