GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

I want to take your opinion on changing my full system to youshi with R11 end can . the price is quite high but does it worth it ? while checking the R11 came to know that there is 2 option one is removable baffle other is not which one I will go ? if I am not mistaken that removable the baffle let the exhaust breath better in term of sound as well .. for sure after install will flash ECU with wolish

what would be the best website to deal with based on your experience ?

thanks,
Askar

·
Registered
32 Posts
Assuming you meant Woolich Racing on the ECU flash you would probably get better results here.
WoolichRacing.com - Index page
The guys that actually tune with this software would be your best source of information. I've got one bike(not a gsxs1k) tuned with ECU editor Justin's first attempt at ECU hacking. It's a completely different bike now.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Assuming you meant Woolich Racing on the ECU flash you would probably get better results here.
WoolichRacing.com - Index page
The guys that actually tune with this software would be your best source of information. I've got one bike(not a gsxs1k) tuned with ECU editor Justin's first attempt at ECU hacking. It's a completely different bike now.
Woolich Racing are great but not a great source of information for tuning your bike - all they do is sell the equipment and licences to flash your bike - they don't actually tune them.

For that you need to talk to a tuner...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Woolich Racing are great but not a great source of information for tuning your bike - all they do is sell the equipment and licences to flash your bike - they don't actually tune them.

For that you need to talk to a tuner...
The link I posted is for the tuning forum hosted by Woolich for the tuners....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts