GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, what do you think of the Yoshimura slip-on for the S1000F ??
Does it worth the money ? Nice sound ?
Thanks

·
Registered
675 Posts
I love my r11 slip on. With a decat or headers it sounds incredible and looks sexy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i like the R11 which is a pain to get in the us the alpha looks not as good to me and both won’t do much to anything for perf just change the exhaust note and money depends if you have it to spare lol

·
Registered
334 Posts
The Yoshimura R-77 is also another one that people like but to me all make a vacuum cleaner noise. I rather have a loud, scary and mean Harley Davidson bike noise.

·
Registered
675 Posts
The Yoshimura R-77 is also another one that people like but to me all make a vacuum cleaner noise. I rather have a loud, scary and mean Harley Davidson bike noise.
That has more to do with the cat and silencer. All Yoshi examples I've heard on YouTube were stock, all cans are loud with aftermarket headers or decat. My Yoshi is as loud as my m4, I prefer the Yoshi as it puts the noise further back producing less drone on the highway.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Great. A friend of mine has the Roadster and it is crazy loud. It sounds like someone shut you with a 12 gauge gun :LOL: cars move of your way very fast(y)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got the r11 slip on and I think it looks great not much difference in sound just a tad bit deeper. But with the full system it's supposed to sound wicked 💦

1 - 8 of 8 Posts