GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has fitted the Yoshimura one?

I received mine today and the surround for the number plate is tiny, for me it spells instant pull from the police:crying:

What does everyone else think?

Regards

Dave

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've got one at home that I'll be putting on my bike when I pick it up. I'm expecting to have to cut the number plate to make it fit properly.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Put my yoshimira on a few weeks ago and I had to elongate the slots for fixing the numberplate on plus use the plate surround/ cover that was fitted when i received the bike( the yoshimira one is too small and I didn't want to trim the plate.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Will post on tonight, off to work. I have Picts in the gallery they should give you an idea how it looks

Reactions: Davidgorman

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thats because they are made to fit us plate dimensions

·
Registered
66 Posts
Put a couple of pics of the yoshimira fender eliminator in my gallery

·
Registered
109 Posts
I wasn't going to put one on but where is the cheapest place to get a Yoshi? I am in Aust.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I wasn't going to put one on but where is the cheapest place to get a Yoshi? I am in Aust.
I bought mine on eBay from the states, that was when the gsx s had just been released here. May be available here now through motorcycle dealer or ebay

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks Kenndo, so the plate surround is a different one not the original Yoshi one?
Yes, yoshimira one was too small for plates here so used the surround that my bike dealer had put on

Reactions: Davidgorman
1 - 15 of 15 Posts