GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not a new windshield, unfortunately.

But, I wish zero gravity racing would make a windshield for the GSXSs. I loved the one I had on my FZ-6R. That was before a big a$$ bird (an owl maybe?) went through it, but that is another story! :) Anyways, I think this is not happening anytime soon. :S

Here's what I had from them in March:
"We are hoping to have something available for this bike over summer."

And the odd response in September:
"We still don’t have any plans in motion to make a screen for this model."

:S

Losing faith. I don't like being played like that. I think I'll go power bronze now. But I know zero gravity can build an even nicer one. :|

·
Registered
719 Posts
I've got a power bronze one screen for sale for the naked model if anybody is interested... it's new and unused. I just didn't like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
I bought the pugi screen for the naked at £73 it was a steal works really well for such a small screen also so easy to fit no drilling or mods needed

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have the Faired model! :)
I got this one from Ebay. Exactly same than factory but smoked. I was surprised by the quality, in a positive way.
Just put the line below in the search function of ebay
High quality Dark Smoke Windscreen Windshield for SUZUKI GSXS1000F 2015 2016

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got this one from Ebay. Exactly same than factory but smoked. I was surprised by the quality, in a positive way.
Just put the line below in the search function of ebay
High quality Dark Smoke Windscreen Windshield for SUZUKI GSXS1000F 2015 2016
Wow, that's cheap! Thanks!

However, I'm looking for a "double bubble" one to improve the protection (without scarifying the look like a tall touring windscreen would do). And of course a dark windscreen looks so much better than a transparent one! :laugh: That's IMO of course.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts